Wednesday, December 9, 2020

 Pastor Eric Christmas Stories Day 8!

Today is a brief departure from the "story" motif just because I think it's such a stressful time for us right now, before Christmas, in this pandemic - how can we make it through?

One way, of course, is to turn to Scripture, and I'll share some words with you from Philippians 4:4-8 and some words from Rick Warren about how to make it through by focusing on these verses; focusing on prayer, not worry, and gratitude, rather than grouchiness.

I hope these words are as helpful to you as they are to me!  Here's the video:


And here's an old, old song, sung beautifully by Josh Groban that came across my searches for songs at this time.  Let's be a bridge over our troubled waters for one another.  Enjoy the song!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pastor Eric Christmas Stories Day 20! Our final Christmas story is entitled "Barrington Bunny" from a book by Martin Bell entitled...